MOTTO OF THIS BLOG
http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/7/courage.jpg
ABOUT ME
Brendan Song
I like to crap.

Leave your comments here!
Links
James 林义
Jesse
Tragic Prince 格伦
Jon Tay









Brendan Song
Friday, August 7, 2009
APOLOGIZE ... oso no use

Background information:
Mr Heok is a teacher of Anglican High school who confiscates about 6 phones on average per day. This song is dedicated to him, with no intention of offending mr heok....

P.S The first person of the song is Mr Heok
Here it goes...

APOLOGIZE
feat. Mr Heok



I'm looking at your phone, got me feeling so aroused
I'm hearing what you say but you just look like a clown
You kneel down and you plead me, then you treat me char-siew-pau, but wait...
You tell me that you're sorry. didn't think I'll turn around and say...

That its too late to apologize
It's too late...
I say its too late for all your bribes
Its too late.. Oh~

You want another chance, pray to God, your wish might come true
You know I'm Mr Heok, give you back, if you're CHOO...
Yeah ~ Yeah ~
I took it when its all brand new, now it's sibei gu*...
and you said...
Vulgar like an Adriel, Dr Boon want me whip YOU
Coz she's away~

That its too late to apologize
It's too late...
I say its too late for all your bribes
Its too late.. Oh~

That its too late to apologize
It's too late...
I say its too late for all your bribes
Its too late.. Oh~

Its too late to apologize
yeah~ yeah~
I say its too late for all your bribes
yeah~ yeah~

I'm using your handphone, talking to your father- Charles.

Labels:


3:00 PM