MOTTO OF THIS BLOG
http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/7/courage.jpg
ABOUT ME
Brendan Song
I like to crap.

Leave your comments here!
Links
James 林义
Jesse
Tragic Prince 格伦
Jon Tay









Brendan Song
Monday, August 10, 2009
NO BOUNDAREESE

Background information:
One day, recruit Codwin goes to YUN-NAM haircare in hope of growing back the COOLEST hair that was lost in ns...

NO BOUNDAREESE
feat. recruit Codwin



Seconds, hours , so many days
You know what I want but how long can I wait?
Every treatment lasts forever
when I feel I've lost my hair

What if my hair is already long gone?
I started believing that I can be monk
Can you give me one good reason
To fight an never walk away

So here I am , YUN- NAM hair care

With every touch, my hair grow an inch longer
With every inch, I spike a metre higher
Dun believe, take ruler ; or vernier calipers
Longer that your that-thing

Just when you think your hair ain't Eiffel tower
Just when you almost suicide with chlorine
Go take a quick shower, Use some moving rubber
You can be Codwin!
You can be Codwin!

I fought to the limits to make me hair stand
What if today have to go back N-S?
Dunno what my hair will look like
But no one's gonna touch my hair
I jumped from Te-kong, and I've swim back to shore
I risked being caught, but its worth a good try
It's worth a good try.

So here I am, YUN-NAM haircare

With every touch, my hair grow an inch longer
With every inch, I spike a metre higher
Dun believe, take ruler ; or vernier calipers
Longer that your that-thing

Just when you think your hair ain't Eiffel tower
Just when you almost suicide with chlorine
Go take a quick shower, Use some moving rubber

It can go higher
It can go deeper
There are no boundareese
above and beneath you
Break the school rule coz
There's nothing between you and Codwin.

With every touch, my hair grow an inch longer
With every inch, I spike a metre higher

Yeah, there are no boundareese
There are no boundareese

With every look, the girls walk a yard closer
They touch my hair, the just could not believe
They think i use rubber, just scam the stupid girls

There are no boundareese
There are no boundareese
There are no boundareese

Labels:


7:28 PM